- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Abdul Rahimov has a Ph.D. in Russian history from Stanford. He studied earlier at Harvard and grew up in Illinois in a railroad-dominated town.Rahimov prefers to use a pen name to avoid attracting unnecessary attention from railroads. He lives on the East Coast when he's not living in a train.
Posts by Abdul Rahimov:
Fifteen years later, I was back in Detroit. On my first, long ago trip,....
This has been a sad summer (2012) of watching the Union Pacific prepare....
"The Santa Fe has a reputation for speed." That phrase from a business article....
After many years of solo riding, I was bringing along someone else for....
I'd bought a discounted round-trip Greyhound ticket to Salt Lake, my jumping-off point.....
Bruce came by, with plans that lifted me out of my post-injury depression.....
In another life I had time to ride freight trains around the West,....
Ernest Hemingway hopping a freight train between boxcars to get to Walloon Lake....
For three days in 2003 I had relentlessly pushed a rental car through....
After six years, I saw the Colorado outlaw known as TTK again in....