- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Alex Victoria is San Diego's skateboarding poet. When he's not riding the board professionally, he pens his life observations in verse. He holds an economic's degree from the University of Maryland and has been dabbling in poetry for several years.
Posts by Alex Victoria:
The ground was warm You pressed your palms upon the earth hands retracted and with....