- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Amanda Kohr is a freelance travel and food writer who enjoys roadside diners, yoga, and Johnny Cash. When she’s not writing, she likes exploring vineyards and riding with the top down. You can find her online via her Blog (http://www.cozycaravan.com) or Instagram (http://instagram.com/amandainadress).
Posts by Amanda Kohr:
For most Americans, pizza is a staple. It’s enjoyed during fifth grade slumber....