- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Andrew Forkes-Gudmundson is a 2nd year law student at the University of Wyoming College of Law. He grew up in Minnesota and got a bachelor of arts in history from St. John’s University. He graduated and moved to Japan, to teach English for a year. After returning to the States, he moved to Laramie, Wyoming, and enrolled in law school where he studies natural resource law. When he isn’t studying or working, he enjoys hiking, climbing, drinking the occasional beer, reading, and generally being outdoors. In the summer of 2013, he worked for the City and County of Denver, where he learned a lot about legalizing marijuana. He also embarked on a mission to climb 14ers, and checked three of them off his list.
Posts by Andrew Forkes-Gudmundson:
During the summer of 2013, between my first and second years of law....