- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Angie Foster is a Portland singer, songwriter and composer. Her first album, “Never Forget,” grew out of the song of the same name that she wrote about the 9/11 attacks. “Can I Wish It for You” on that CD was featured in the independent film “Making Maya.” “The East West Café” is the signature song on her second album, “Hurry Up and Wait.” A blues number on that CD, “Why Do I Love That Man?,” was a finalist in the international 100% Music Songwriting Contest. Another blues song on the album, “Make It Alright,” was featured on a popular blues podcast that airs in the United States and Europe. Email Angie, if you want to buy the CD or go to cdbaby.com.