- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
Anthony C. Hayes
- Anthony C. Hayes is an actor, author, raconteur, rapscallion and bon vivant. A former reporter at The Washington Herald and an occasional contributor to the Voice of Baltimore, Tony's poetry, humor and prose have also been featured in Smile, Hon, You’re in Baltimore; Magic Octopus Magazine; Destination Maryland, and Tales of Blood and Roses.
Posts by Anthony C. Hayes:
The indelible motto, “The chief business of the American people is business”, might....
The USS Arizona (BB 39) burning after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor,....
Chanting dissidents marched in Baltimore to protest the election of Donald Trump. (Anthony....
At some point, almost every little boy dreams of being a hero. But....
How is it that a twitching television sitcom – which debuted more than....
The Zozo Phenomenon probes the mystery behind a malevolent Ouija spirit named Zozo.....
An alleged flying saucer found in a grove of trees by Google Earth. Are....
Kathy Garver has spent more that 60 years entertaining audiences around the world as....
In Jewish tradition, the first day of Tishri (the seventh month on the....
Bernie Kopell – the malleable character actor who brought KAOS villain Siegfried to....