- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Bennett Rea is a writer and comedian living in Los Angeles, CA. A survivalist with various primitive skills and a distrust of Snapchat, he's just trying to be a human in an increasingly technological world. He also works at an art gallery on one of the country's trendiest retail blocks and constantly battles the urge to flee for a cabin in the mountains filled with books and bourbon.
Posts by Bennett Rea:
You’re Brave for Owning a Pet. My dog died this week. It’s been a....
Gertrude Stein once said, “affectations can be dangerous.” She said it in reference....
Photo above: The signing of the Declaration of Independence by John Trumbull. Irreverent....
Recently I’ve returned from a trip to the east coast – Gloucester, Massachusetts.....
#YesAllWomen For a while I wrestled with whether or not to write this week’s....
I don’t consider myself a sappy person. I don’t gravitate towards romantic movies....
The Internet is magical. It allows me to Skype with my family who....
If you haven’t read or heard, Stephen Colbert is catching a bit of....
QUICK! Name the most interesting feud in the past five years. Struggling? You’re not....
Several weeks ago, I received a letter in the mail. It was handwritten,....