- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Cheryl Gleghorn grew up in Milwaukee, WI where she attended St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church. The second of eight children, she started learning early on the power of love and compassion. Spirituality was her calling. Because of her affiliation with a marketing group while in her early twenties, she was introduced to the world of self-help and positive thinking … which led to the notion that there was probably a connection to God somewhere in all of that. In 1996, Cheryl found Science of Mind; A faith, a philosophy, and a way of life. This is the connection to God she was looking for. This movement was started by Dr Ernest Holmes in the early part of the twentieth century... In 2002, after several years of study, she became a licensed practitioner under the umbrella of United Church of Religious Science (later- Centers for Spiritual Living). Today she attends the Center for Spiritual Living in Bradenton, FL. Cheryl teaches this philosophy, does spiritual coaching, gives prayer support, leads meditation and facilitates visioning groups.
Posts by Cheryl Gleghorn:
It’s Holy Week for the Christian community. Growing up Catholic, I learned that....
The death of my son is very painful to me. It means that....
I’m sitting in a room with my friend Nova, watching her sleep. It’s....
Friends! I have friends, lots of friends. (Over the years,) my circle of....
Cleaning house is my second worst thing to do on a daily basis.....
I walked in and there he was. He had been in a terrible....
What is Intuition? Where did it start? What does it look like? What....
“People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves.” ― Albert Camus, The Fall The....
Look around! Pay attention! Find the people! See their beauty! Discover their thoughts! Brilliant beings are....
Out of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most! —....