- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Christine Smith was born in San Dimas California and lived in a few other states but considers Cali the best. She loves biking and rollerblading up the coast and supporting the local beach bars. Her heart has always been with rescuing animals rescue groups gave up on for being too vicious or sick, She'd rehabilitate them and find them homes. She's rescued 114 and counting! After visiting Playboy studios with a friend she was named Playboy’s Miss December 2005. Christine enjoyed traveling all over the US, hosting events and doing autograph signings. She won a Celebrity of the Year award in London for radio interviews. Had fun being in TV shows and movies, Bad Teacher is her favorite; Christine considers working with Cameron Diaz was an honor! She felt very blessed to have the title of Playmate; it allowed her to help countless charities by “using her name.” She received an award from the Veterans Administration for her volunteer work and has been able to help many charities helping the wonderful people who serve our country and many animal rescue groups. Her favorite part of being a Playmate has been meeting her fans, and she’d try to make each person feel special and give them an experience to remember. She is very excited to now be a part of The Los Angeles Post-Examiner and be able share her experiences and speak with all the readers!
Posts by Christine Smith:
When I’m hosting events people always ask me what my most memorable experience....
Photo above: Screen Shot of Priscilla Presley from the movie, Naked Gun 2-1/2 Today is....
There is a lot of controversy over Donald Sterling’s comments in a taped....
I talk to someone no one else can see. I believe this person....
Now that I'm 35, (I think I just felt everyone in Hollywood shudder,....
For Christine’s loyal readers, our favorite Playmate took this week’s column off so she....
Photo above: Gabby, my rottweiler that had to be put down. Photo by....
The puppies rescued from the Prince and Princess puppy store fire, mentioned in....
This week I’m answering some of the questions that have come in from....
Many people wrote me after my last article about how in the media,....