- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Claire Bolden McGill is a British expat living in Maryland, which means she still drinks tea, but now has it with a corn muffin instead of a crumpet. Coming from a full- time job as a communications and PR manager in the UK, Claire and her family made the move the States in August 2012 and haven't looked back since. Claire is a fitness instructor and blogger. She blogs about fitness and what it's like to be a Brit in the USA, as well as trying to find time to write her novel and short stories, make lists about things she should do like clean the house and bake things, and be an utterly doting wife and mother. @ukhousewifeusa
Posts by Claire Bolden:
Whether you are a seasoned international explorer or if you are planning your....
It may not have been a great year overall for local businesses, but....
Coming back to England recently I’ve been spending time with my parents, naturally.....
I can't actually believe that I haven't taken a selfie with a stick....
In England, we call them tights, and, to be honest, I've never been....
I’ll try anything for my sleep. Recently my habits have improved because of....
Four years ago I got my first heart rate monitor watch. I used....
I have a confession: I have an addiction and its to almond butter.....
So, recently juicing’s been getting a bad rap from some nutritionists. “It’s not....
So the day after it was officially Spring, with that bucket load of....