- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Danny Keaton is a national touring comedian who lives in Los Angeles. He is also a writer, lover and a bastard with Bipolar disorder. Danny is your average person with a mental illness seeking redemption and a non-religious spiritual salvation through love and self-acceptance. Many times he is not aware when highs and lows kick in; to him it is part of his distorted reality. Check out Danny’s website at www.DannyKeatonComedy.com or follow him on www.Twitter.com/DannyKeaton
Posts by Danny Keaton:
“A heavier task could not have been imposed Than to speak my griefs unspeakable.”....
“To succeed in life you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark....
The trench of my stomach felt twisted — I was nervous, standing there,....
May 4, 2014: I am sorry if this writing is all over the....
Tonight I watch the lunar eclipse and listen to the song “Nine Billion....
I am one of nine billion stories in the world. My story is....
… He squared off and asked, “Did you have anything to do with....
My “friend” and I were talking on Skype one night; we were on....
Last week I received a second refill on my meds. So far I....
She and I have gone back and forth since August of 2012, breaking....