- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
David M. Ettlin
- David M. Ettlin is a Baltimore native, and a graduate of Baltimore City College (Class of '63), and what are now Baltimore City Community College and Towson University. He decided against a teaching career after getting a newsroom job in 1967 at The Baltimore Sun newspapers, and retired in 2007 as night metropolitan editor. A Pasadena resident since 1981, he posts occasional tales at his blog, The Real Muck.
Posts by David M. Ettlin:
I get the impression from Facebook friends around the planet that they are....
Artist Nether works on his Freddie Gray mural. (Photo by Bonnie J. Schupp) Today....
(Holding cells at the former Baltimore Police Headquarters - Wikimedia) During a 40-year career....