- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Deirdre Reilly has written one humor book, and authored a syndicated family life column for Gatehouse Media for 13 years. She has won a Massachusetts Press Award for humor, her op-eds have been published in the Boston Herald and The Hartford Courant, and she has had short fiction published in literary journals. Deirdre was raised in Columbia, Md., and now lives outside Boston, Ma. She enjoys outdoor pursuits, and is obsessed with the care and happiness of a retired carriage horse named Nello that she bought for a few hundred dollars on a menopausal whim.
Posts by Deirdre Reilly:
In Boston we like to think we are on the cutting edge of....
I am from the South, and I believe that the Confederate flag must....
A visit to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign website relies heavily on action words:....
Stop what you are doing, those of you who are destroying Baltimore. You....
Christians are the most persecuted group in the world, but currently it is....
Last month, I had the awful misfortune to be attacked by a malware....
The poet Edith Sitwell once wrote, “Winter is the time for comfort, for....
And military service members protested online I have nothing against Brian Williams. I haven’t....
Photo above: One of the gunmen shoots a wounded police officer on the....
Every Christmas, I wait for The Moment. The Moment is the seconds —....