- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Emily Campbell is a perpetually single, 20-something girl-around-town who loves Shakespeare, old movies, Natty Boh, and of course, long walks on the beach. A sales manager by day and freelance writer by night, she was recently forced into a life of involuntary celibacy when her last relationship fizzled out over a text message. She’s tired of settling for second - or tenth - best, and she’s ready to find Mr. Right. Or, Mr. Nearly Right. No one’s perfect…which she has learned the hard (but hilarious) way.
Posts by Emily Campbell:
Today I took my wedding dress to get cleaned and preserved. While paying....
The wedding, birthday and holiday celebrations are finally over, which means my husband....
Last week was my 32nd birthday. It always amazes me how I keep....
Not all women can be Kate Upton, pictured above in a screen shot....
Remember when you were a kid and you looked forward to a vacation....
I ran into one of my sister’s friends in the checkout line at....
In the course of the eight months I’ve been planning our wedding, I....
My bachelorette party is this weekend. My bridal party and I, plus some....
So I’m kind of crafty. I like to make fancy desserts and paint....
So my fiancé applied for a new position within his company, and we’ve....