- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Eric Miller is a marketing professional with experience in creative writing, journalism and corporate communications. He has been writing in some way, shape, or form for nearly all his life with plans to eventually publish a novel or screenplay. He is also an entertainment enthusiast with the latest news on movies, pop-culture, and events. A born and bred resident of the Baltimore Metropolitan area, he enjoys visiting the Inner Harbor as well as traveling the country, watching movies, and experimenting with mixed drinks. He is currently a member of the Sundance Institute, American Film Institute, and Maryland Film Festival.
Posts by Eric Miller:
The solstice may be a week away, but summer at the cinema- the....
This is the third part in a series on Best Pictures for 2013.....
This is the second part in a series on the Oscars. Read the....
For the second year in a row, there’s a movie in the Oscars....
While the 2014 Oscar nominations read mostly as predicted, they also left out....
The 71st Golden Globe Awards, hosted by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA)....
It’s been two weeks since actor Paul Walker died in a fiery crash....
Each November, the American Film Institute presents AFI Fest, a Los Angeles film....