- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- George makes his living in sales, but his greatest passion lies in philosophy and ethics, which he applies most directly in his writing. In his spare time, he writes product reviews and explores new technologies, always considering how new developments can best be integrated into our daily lives, balancing his forward-thinking mentality with the cautionary attitude that we all must consider the social and psychological consequences of integrating these new technologies, what we rely on them for, and how we can most responsibly utilize them to their fullest potential. He has a strong passion for psychology and interpersonal studies, and believes strongly in sharing his knowledge and helping as many people as possible to understand the human mind and how its makeup and natural tendencies should be considered very carefully in every aspect of our cultural and technological development. George lives in Los Angeles, CA with his girlfriend Heather, and is currently working on a novel serving as a fictional critique of the pharmaceutical industry. He is also a fire performer and avid road and mountain biker.
Posts by George Gill:
Electropop is a genre that first gained presence in the 80’s, with groups....
When we Americans think of French music, it’s a good bet most would....
“CBS has just declared war on the Heartland of America. No longer is....
Marla Mase is a lot of things: grungy yet ethereal, earthy but progressive,....
I haven’t listened to regular modern rock in a while ... usually when....
Pakistan, like much of the Middle East, is a nation that has been....
Listening to music should be fun. That’s the whole point, right? A lot....
I’ve been telling all my friends for the last 10 years or so....
The SE215 is an earphone born of the rapidly blurring line between professional....
Personally, I've never been a fan of Bob Dylan. I always thought his....