- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Jim is a life long resident of California and retired school teacher with 30 years in public education. Jim earned his BA in History from CSU Chico in 1981 and his MA in Education from Azusa Pacific University in 1994. He is also the author of Teaching The Teacher: Lessons Learned From Teaching. Jim considers himself an equal opportunity pain in the ass to any political party, group, or individual who looks to profit off of hypocrisy. When he is not pointing out the conflicting words and actions of our leaders, the NFL commissioner, or humans in general, he can be found riding his bike for hours on end while pondering his next article. Jim recently moved to Camarillo, CA after being convinced to join the witness protection program.
Posts by James Moore:
I usually wake up once during the night to use the bathroom. Lately,....
Perhaps no professional sport is easier to remain at the top than it....
Recently, some staff at Rubidoux High School were suspended over their social media....
What do Democrats have to lose? The DNC took a beating last year with....
To say I have beaten myself up physically over the course of my....
So now that Michael Flynn is the first casualty of the Trump Presidency....
All this fear being raised over immigration reminds me of the fears our....
I’ve never had much use for organized religion. If my mother were still....
It used to be, in the dark ages, before the Internet, politicians used....
What better way to honor the late great Hunter S. Thompson than to....