- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- A California native, Jessica has lived in numerous southern California cities, chases nature with urgency, and travels to anywhere possible. She listens to folk, indie rock, blues, and anything with a spirit and lyrics she can support. Jessica writes fiction and creative non-fiction and is completing her MFA in Writing at Vermont College of Fine Arts.
Posts by Jessica Dewberry:
One Christmas Eve at Target, during their extended holiday hours, I was in....
1. Direction// Early morning blue smoke cries its way through your manhole covers; Exhale. You see it all....
(Photo above is from Chiwan Choi, “6:25 am dtla.” via his Facebook page) Trees....
Poverty is intrinsic to Los Angeles. The gentrified heart of downtown impulses a....
I attended a documentary viewing of Faces and Phases at the Ed Gould....
I hopped on a 720 express bus and headed west after teaching a....