- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Jon Gallo is an award-winning journalist and editor with 18 years experience, including stints as a staff writer at The Washington Post and sports editor at The Baltimore Examiner. He's also an editor for CBSSports.com. He's crossing his fingers the only baseball team in Baltimore that will contend for a title this summer won't be his fantasy squad, the Catonsville Cartel. He also believes the government should declare federal holidays in honor of the following: the Round of 64 of the NCAA men's basketball tournament; the Friday of the Sweet 16; the Monday after the Super Bowl; and of course, the day after the release of the latest Madden NFL video game.
Posts by Jon Gallo:
2 out of 4 stars Xander “XXX” Cage should have remained dead. But instead he....
(Bleed for This and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them each get....
3.5 out of 4 stars How far would you go to stay true to....
2 out of 4 stars In Argo, Ben Affleck evaded the tyrannical Iranian government....
2 ½ out 4 stars Remember when storks delivered babies? That was so 20th....
2.5 out of 4 stars After spending the past five years battling human traffickers in....
3 out of 4 stars Go ahead, moms: leave your kids with a babysitter,....
3 out of 4 stars Welcome to America, 2025 — and presidential hopeful Charlie Roan....
3.5 out of 4 stars Just admit it: Deep down inside, the kid in....
3 out of 4 stars Just when it appears it can’t get any worse....