- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
Jacqueline Michael Whatley
- Jacqueline Michael Whatley is a Los Angeles-based writer and participant observer of vinyl dj and independent music cultures. Her writings about music have appeared in LA WEEKLY, OKAYPLAYER.COM and URB.COM, among others. Jacqueline developed a penchant for song selection while growing up in musically imbued Detroit and Los Angeles households. After years of observing live dj sets at music events in and around Los Angeles, she became inspired to learn the fundamentals of vinyl deejaying. Shortly after completing a BA degree in Anthropology at Cal State LA, Jacqueline undertook coursework in musical theory and mixing at Scratch Academy Los Angeles. She moonlights at intimate Los Angeles gatherings as DJ Anthro Jac.
Posts by Jacqueline Michael Whatley:
If you’re familiar with Karma Stewart, you probably agree that her voice is....
Copenhagen based vocalist Nanna B. is the co-founder of Chicken Grease Soul Club,....