- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Kimberly worked as a broadcaster from high school until her first year of law school. She's a graduate from California Western School of Law. She currently works as a litigation law clerk in Southern California and is passionate about news, legal journalism, economic crime, and new technology. Kimberly lives in Southern CA, but is an east coast native. In her spare time, Kimberly loves going to live concerts and hanging out in Santa Monica.
Posts by Kimberly Rice:
The season finale of ABC’s fiery hit drama Scandal was last week, so....
AMENDMENT II “A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the....
Above: Lt. Gen. Mark A. Milley gives press conference after shooting at Fort Hood,....
New Data weeds out interesting find: The legalization of marijuana may not lead....
Photo above is by Nevit Dilmen Seeking to establish a fundamental right where none exist....
Many months ago when I first wrote about Marissa Alexander’s case, major media....
The first step in getting most jobs is filling out an application. There’s....
The Zimmerman case wasn’t the only Florida stand-your-ground case to cause a seismic....
If you could say anything you wanted to your Tormentor in Chief, what....
The war in Iraq is over. But, the war at home is “gearing....