- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Laura Corrigan received her BA in English writing and women studies from Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN this past May. She has written for Irish America Magazine, Achiever Magazine, American Association of University Women's (AAUW) blog Dialogue, and for Saint Mary's as the media relations intern. Laura loves to travel and record her adventures in her red leather journal. When she isn't searching for the nearest ice cream parlor, she can be found cuddled up next to her dogs in her polka dot pajamas.
Posts by Laura Corrigan:
We are already a week into December and I feel that I am....