- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Lynn Bachman, a fan of many things, was born and raised in Baltimore. After reading Lord of the Rings at a young age, she has had a perpetual fondness for fantasy worlds, epic quests and magical horses. When you can tear her away from her role-playing games, she enjoys such things as drawing, horseback riding, and of course, writing. Lynn received her B.A. in Writing and Literature from Juniata College in 2013. Don't talk to her about sports or politics. Do ask to see her video game collection. Want to play a game: She goes by peacefulcascade on Steam, pcascade on Playstation Network, and my 3DS Friend Code is 2122-6206-0737..
Posts by Lynn Bachman:
It's been quite an eventful year for me. So many new video game....
Square Enix hit it big at E3 this year. Rise of the Tomb....
Long time no see, everyone. I know it’s been a while, but I’ve....
It happened very suddenly. It always does. It was about five minutes after I’d....
I woke up on the morning of February 13th to a deluge of....
Let's be real here: 2014 sucked. A lot. But what about video games? Did....
The new Pokemon game is here! The new Pokemon game is here! Eeeee! Sorry,....
As anyone who keeps in touch with video game news knows, the latest....
Back in July, I wrote about my frustration with Skyrim, the game where....
The year was 2006. YouTube only had been around for a year, and Twitter....