- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Megan Wallin is a young writer with a background in the social sciences and an interest in seeking the extraordinary in the mundane. A Seattle native, she finds complaining about the constant drizzle and overabundance of Starbucks coffee therapeutic. With varied work experiences as a residential counselor, preprimary educator, musician, writing tutor and college newspaper reporter/editor, Megan is thrilled to offer a unique perspective through writing, research and open dialogue.
Posts by Megan Wallin:
When the Affordable Care Act (ACA) took off, we had no way of....
As well as the nice readers that wouldn’t be so judgmental. Years ago, when....
Well, that happened. We officially had a Kanye West moment at the Oscars,....
Or, In Defense of the Oscars February 26th will bring the 89th Academy Awards,....
A Farewell to Charms By Megan Wallin President Barack Obama’s Farewell Address was met with....
A picture truly is worth a thousand words, even to a prolific author. Ron....
Search keywords and phrases like “family structure” or “family form” into Google Scholar,....
We lost artistic forces of nature in 2016. Those who died were people....
Sleeping for Science With the passing John Glenn, along with all the recent changes....
Bustle’s Rachel Simon wrote an article on the virtues of being a nasty....