- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Mike Brennan has been a Pulitzer Prize-nominated newspaper reporter, a magazine writer, an investigative journalist, a nationally touring stand-up comedian, a joke writer for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, a morning radio host, a professional auctioneer for numerous charities, an editor, and a film and TV script consultant. He is currently working on a romantic comedy screenplay, and a humorous book on being a father, called The Tooth Fairy Doesn't Pay for Yellow Teeth. He has lived in the Valley for 19 years, and has two teenage sons. Contact the author.
Posts by Mike Brennan:
Today, on the day after, the sun rose. The birds chirped. And so....
The man turned 90 this week. THE man. Chuck Berry. Maybelline. Johnny Be Good.....
It’s only been a couple of weeks since this one story was all....
One of the best Halloween nights of my life was also absolutely the....
Last week, I took a stand, for what I believe in. I took....
I can still hear it … It was a tight game, with a lot....
The quintessential American family — the Cleavers from Leave It To Beaver. Hugh Beaumont....
My teenage sons often point out to me how little I know about....
Photo above: Screen shot from YouTube video of The Who at the Isle of....
Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. Mine was great, and crappy. My....