- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
Race to Neptune
- A band from Fort Collins that is influenced by many different bands and is not afraid to cross genres. Race to Neptune was originally started by Brian Maier and has transformed into an amazing sound. Starting with just drummer Vanessa Freese and Brian the possibilities seemed endless to the sound. First went to jamming to actually realizing there was a tremendous opportunity to really create a timeless sound. Going through various artist to fit the band Race to Neptune finally found a very important key to their sound. Ken Cavanaugh came with a very optimistic style. Not knowing really what our sound was. He had blown away the band with how well he compromised with the sound, and created a true talent for tuning and time. Going into the Spot Studio located in Lakewood Colorado. Our band realized there was a sound we were missing. Jamming and practicing with Zach Berger we realized we needed him in the band. He creates a lot of energy and talent to the band. We are planning to go back into the studio to complete a full album. Keep listening and keep good music alive!
Posts by Race to Neptune:
Lady Wanderlilly Come on over to me now She moves so gracefully In my....