- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Sam Davidson is a graduate of The University of Southern California, but is a Midwest girl at heart. Davidson is a true television and film fanatic, with an appreciation for all different genres and formats. Sam’s love of television and film started at a very young age, so much so that as a child she had a portrait of Lucille Ball hand painted on her bedroom wall. Currently working in television production and development in Los Angeles, Sam always makes time to watch and appreciate all of her favorite shows and films!
Posts by Samantha Davidson:
The annual television festival is moving from The Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills....
Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and I have my father to....
Whether you are a die-hard fan of The Bachelor franchise, a closeted fan,....
It’s been a good year for fellow “Marshmallows” worldwide. What are “Marshmallows” you....
Tis the season … to watch holiday movies! With Thanksgiving behind us, it....
Television spin-offs are always a challenge. Sometimes they work beautifully, adding another layer....
We all know what Netflix is and how great it is, but many....