- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Scott DeWeese is a geographer from the Baltimore area. One of the final graduates of the University of Maryland from the ACC era, DeWeese is an avid sports writer and fan. When he’s not looking up remedies to counteract male pattern baldness, you can find him at Camden Yards on his phone checking the fantasy football waiver wire. Follow him on Twitter @SDeWeese7.
Posts by Scott DeWeese:
Thursday's trade deadline in the NBA saw a record-breaking 37 players change teams. Here’s a....
After endless debate and speculation, the inaugural College Football Playoff bracket was unveiled....
The Baseball Writers’ Association of America named Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter the....
Seven weeks into your fantasy football season, the roster you drafted probably looks....
Week 2 was bad enough off the field for the NFL, with Ray....
In the span of less than a year, Baltimore Ravens running back Ray....
Welcome back, NFL. The first weekend of the 2014 season is finally upon....
Along with the majority of the country, I was captivated by the FIFA....
If you’re a Ravens fan and a fantasy football player, drafting someone from....
Major League Baseball is in the midst of one of its most competitive,....