- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Sophie is a recent graduate from Arizona State University with a BA in Film and Media Studies. Born in London, and raised in Prague, she is a natural born traveller, which led to exploring Southeast Asia and most recently, Alaska. Whilst traveling, she's expanded her knowledge and passion for foreign film and music. Upon moving to Los Angeles, she's worked on television sets, a 2014 Sundance short, and participated in a live taping of “America's Got Talent.” Sophie’s attentiveness for music began at seventeen, when she first gained access to the senior lounge’s speaker system, and often got into trouble for blasting explicit lyrics through her high school’s hallways. In her free time, Sophie spends countless hours at the movies, tattoo parlors, and local dog parks.
Posts by Sophie Radvan:
Just like every story has a beginning, middle, and end, the dying fad....
Like this post if you remember the day DARKSIDE split up, and thought....
Dressed in all black, minus that purple shade of MAC lipstick, and pissed....
There’s a certain type of person out there who, upon immediate arrival, changes....
This past Sunday, all walks of life were found sitting mindlessly in front....
At the base of every popular teen-angst movie or television show, lies a....
Hustle and bustle cities such as Los Angeles or New York move with....
One of the most common practices preached upon in the entertainment industry is....
How do you know when you’re in love, ladies? A common cliché of....
What else is there to say except I am Love’s self-titled album, set....