- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
Stephen P. Conrad
- A Chicago native, author, screenwriter and professional actor, Stephen P. Conrad came by his love for the written word honestly, he swiped a book from the public library. Between the covers lie an escape from his world and a dream of what he wanted to be when he grew up. No stranger to trouble his journey however proved to be fraught with peril and uncertainty. Expelled from school at age fourteen and a second by age sixteen the lure of the streets was too much for him to pass up. He came to love the many characters he encountered on his journey into the bowels of humanity, writing about them from the comforts of his boyhood lair, a train yard boxcar hideout. A survivor of life, his love for writing and storytelling proved to be his savior and he went on to attend DePaul University and eventually work in Chicago’s often unpredictable Democratic political machine. Having held every job from bartender, bookie and campaign coordinator to paralegal, legal process server and security agent to the stars (and a few nefarious positions) he thrives on the unpredictable experiences of life. Outspoken about social injustice and inequality he is an advocate of education, and reform for at-risk kids. His heroes include, Father Edward Flanagan, his sister and any kid who makes it out. Residing in Santa Monica, California for the past twelve years he lives life like there is no tomorrow, because when you get right down to it, there’s not.
Posts by Stephen P. Conrad:
If it looks like a peach, taste like a peach and smells like....
In the immortal words of Father Edward Flanagan, the founder of Boys Town,....