- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Terri Underwood has always written women’s fiction because she finds it so much fun. Love, sex and relationships all have their ups and downs but without the downs, there would be no ups. She likes to look for the good moments in life and she learned that from her huge loving family who get together often for some of the most hilarious times. Terri is a professional who enjoys hiking, fishing and even camping. She’s a California girl who lived in Arizona for six years before running back to California. She didn’t come away empty-handed though, she learned to look at the sky in Arizona. The billions and billions of stars against a deep black sky, the clouds, beautiful sunsets and thunderstorms, isn’t that what romance is all about?
Posts by Terri Underwood:
#1. A day or two before New Year’s, buy a feminine gift bag and....
I almost got lost in their Facebook page so I can't imagine how....
On Facebook, I watched a clip from the first season of Beverly Hillbillies....
On Friday I decided to stop at Sonic and get a strawberry fruit....
Am I the only one who noticed the vampire trend in the “unofficial”....
It's almost Valentine’s Day, the day celebrated for love and desire. A day....
Banning and burning literature has been going on since the early ages. We....
The Tiger Room didn’t look quite as romantic as she was told it....
Everyone’s doing it. Just the other day I even saw someone from a....
He pushed the button for the elevator wondering if he’d have enough time....