- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Tim Forkes started as a writer on a small alternative newspaper in Milwaukee called the Crazy Shepherd. Writing about entertainment, he had the opportunity to speak with many people in show business, from the very famous to the people struggling to find an audience. In 1992 Tim moved to San Diego, CA and pursued other interests, but remained a freelance writer. Upon arrival in Southern California he was struck by how the business of government and business was so intertwined, far more so than he had witnessed in Wisconsin. His interest in entertainment began to wane and the business of politics took its place. He had always been interested in politics, his mother had been a Democratic Party official in Milwaukee, WI, so he sat down to dinner with many of Wisconsin’s greatest political names of the 20th Century: William Proxmire and Clem Zablocki chief among them. As a Marine Corps veteran, Tim has a great interest in veteran affairs, primarily as they relate to the men and women serving and their families. As far as Tim is concerned, the military-industrial complex has enough support. How the men and women who serve are treated is reprehensible, while in the military and especially once they become veterans. Tim would like to help change that.
Posts by Tim Forkes:
For every American who has acquired health insurance since 2010 — or already....
Everyone knows the name Charlie Manson, even those born well after Manson and....
It appears everyone hates 2016. I mean, really hates the year of their....
Today the Los Angeles Rams have the chance to avenge their loss to....
A few minutes ago I finished watching the movie, The Big Short. If....
On February 20, 1962 the first grade classroom where I was sitting with....
On December 7, 1941, the Imperial Navy of Japan attacked the U.S. Naval....
First of all, how about some heartfelt thanks to the Jill Stein voters. You....
Most people over the age of 60 can remember with varying amounts of clarity....
The Los Angeles Rams have announced their number one pick in the 2016....