- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Virginia Petrucci is a freelance fiction and non-fiction writer, and a former model and actress. She has a bachelor's degree in Theatre and English, and is pursuing further education in Psychology. She has a one-year old son named Dante.
Posts by Virginia Petrucci:
I think I am doing an okay job with my son’s musical education.....
Photo above: Possibly the only children's remedy ever usurped by parents. Photo courtesy of....
Over the past month, I made the decision to move from one vaguely....
Oh no. My son knows what a phone is. No, he really knows....
Browsing through all of the Mother’s Day Facebook posts Sunday, I noticed something.....
“Every mother bonds with her baby in a different way.” •••• •••• ••••• ••••....
A few weeks ago, when Dante and I were playing at the park,....
If there is one description that accurately sums up my childhood self —....
After a woman gives birth to her first child, she encounters a crisis....
My son and I rarely have the television on at home, except when....