- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
Wendy Thomas Russell
- Wendy Thomas Russell is an award-winning journalist, author and editor. A native midwesterner, she spent the bulk of her career in Southern California, writing and editing for newspapers, magazines, and other online and print publications. For 10 years, she covered criminal justice and special projects for the Long Beach Press-Telegram — for which she won dozens of awards and honors, including being named Journalist of the Year by the Society for Professional Journalists’ Greater Los Angeles Chapter. Inspired by her own experience as a secular mother raising a young daughter, Russell in 2011 launched Relax, It’s Just God, a blog and book for secular parents unsure about how to address the topic of religion with their children. Her book, Relax, It’s Just God: How and Why to Talk to Kids About Religion When You’re Not Religious, can be purchased at Amazon. For more info, visit wendythomasrussell.com.
Posts by Wendy Thomas Russell:
The Los Angeles Post-Examiner is proud to present an excerpt from Wendy Thomas....