- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Bill Hughes is a native of Baltimore. He’s an attorney, author, professional actor and hobbyist photographer. In his salad days, he worked on the docks as a longshoreman. Bill also played on three championship soccer teams: sandlot with Jules Morstein; high school at Calvert Hall; and college at the University of Baltimore.
Posts by Bill Hughes:
Black History Month is an annual observance in the United States and is....
“The mere happening of an accident does not justify an inference of negligence,”....
On Saturday afternoon, January 21, 2017, social justice activists held a vigil in....
Washington, D.C.: I knew that President-elect Donald Trump was going to have his smiley....
In 1931, at the age of 17, she was a cub reporter for....
His mother, Theresa, attended daily Mass. His father, Gabriel, was a successful barber.....
Los Angeles, aka “La La Land,” is one of my fave American cities.....
Why is Jill Stein demanding recounts in three states: Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania?....
The last time my wife Ann and I were in Spain was in....
Alexander Hamilton was one of the primary architects of the American Republic. At....