Everyone’s doing it. Just the other day I even saw someone from a Storage Reality show on a dating site. It’s hard to talk about yourself but here are some easy steps to help you find the love of your life.
- No Negativity – Don’t talk about how your Ex brought all the drama into your lives.
- No Politics – Don’t mention whether the Government is doing a good or bad job.
- No Sex – no subtle innuendos either. Example: BigSword69 or I enjoy indoor games.
- No Untruths – Don’t exaggerate income or body type and for goodness sake use current photos.
- No Details – Don’t mention you snore, wait until they think you are all that.
- Be Creative – Look for ways to make your profile stand out.
- Be Humorous – Most everyone says they want someone with a sense of humor.
- Be Smart – Read other profiles to see what works.
- Be Original – Explain why they should date you. Good morals or bad… fun, active lifestyle.
- Be Yourself – Write how you talk so your potential soul mate already knows your personality.
Use a little strategy and think of the best way to show the real you. Catch them on the first sentence to keep them reading to the end and responding right away.