- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Donald Hudspeth has more than 17 years of clinical laboratory experience as a certified Medical Technologist (ASCP), including ten years with the University of North Carolina Hospitals. Hudspeth is licensed by the State of Florida as a Clinical Laboratory Supervisor in Immunohematology, Hematology, Serology, Clinical Chemistry, Molecular Pathology and Microbiology as well as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist, is a registered Technologist with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists and a member of the American Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT). He has also enjoyed teaching Immunology to Clinical Laboratory Science and medical school students at UNC while working in the UNCH clinical labs. At Lifeforce Cryobanks, Hudspeth serves as Chief Operating Officer, overseeing all operations and the daily laboratory operations to ensure that the highest quality in all aspects of donor selection and cord blood collection, processing, and storage is maintained. He also works with Quality Assurance to ensure full compliance by Lifeforce Cryobanks to all applicable regulations. Hudspeth has sat on numerous cord blood focused committees and advisory groups. Additionally, Hudspeth served as the Clinical Investigator for Lifeforce Cryobanks as they evaluated and approved a new processing methodology to isolate stem cells from cord blood while depleting the unwanted red cells. Hudspeth works with groups, individuals, or government agencies to bring cord blood banking to countries around the world. He is responsible for training medical professionals worldwide in cord blood processing at our Florida location. In addition, he travels overseas to assist in the initial setup and implementation of the new facilities to ensure their compliance and quality. Hudspeth has assisted in opening new cord blood facilities in Europe and in SE Asia.
Posts by Donald Hudspeth:
Dear Editor, This Mother’s Day, I’d like to thank all the expectant mothers who....