- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Kathleen Gamble was born and raised overseas and has traveled extensively. She has a BA in Spanish and has worked in publishing, printing, desktop publishing, translating, and purchasing. She also designs and creates her own needlepoint. She started journaling at a young age and her memoir, Expat Alien, came out of those early journals. Over the years she has edited and produced an American Women’s Organization cookbook in Moscow, Russia, and several newsletters. Her first book, Expat Alien, was published in 2012 and she recently published a cookbook, 52 Food Fridays, both available on Amazon.com. You can also follow her blog at ExpatAlien.com.
Posts by Kathy Gamble:
Lake Pepin is a naturally occurring lake and is the largest lake on....
Investigators process the scene of where a St. Anthony Police officer shot and....
The Orpheum Theater opened in downtown Minneapolis in 1921. It was designed after....
Last weekend I drove up to Morris, Minnesota, population 5,000, which is about....
Two years ago five friends and I rented a villa on Lake Como in....
Six major Swedish-American museums and institutions are in the United States, according to....
On Super Tuesday I was going to go to a Minnesota Wild hockey....
Back in the dark ages before the Internet there was a column at....
Last time we were in Chicago we stopped by the Palmer House just to....
The Soviet Union came to an end in August of 1991 with a....