- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
Patricia Chapman Meder
- Patricia Chapman Meder was born in San Antonio, Texas. Coming from a military family, she grew up in an international environment where her inborn passions for the horse and art flourished. She attended three universities, graduating for the University of Colorado in Boulder. Postgraduate schooling continued in Paris, France. She has held exhibits nationally and internationally including Washington, DC, Oregon, California, Paris, Vienna and Madrid. Her second book, What You Do Is Up To You, an inspirational book for young people, is now in progress. Home is currently northern Virginia with her husband Jim, a retired FBI Special Agent.
Posts by Patricia Chapman Meder:
Colonel Willis Chapman's B-25 Briefing Time now resides at the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum....