- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Ron Irwin was born in Chicago, Illinois a long time ago. He served in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, became a trial lawyer, TV and radio host, CEO of a public company and once held an Emmy. He never won an Emmy he just held one. Ron has written and published twelve books. His most important book to date is “Live, Die, Live Again” in which Ron tells of his early life and his unexpected and very temporary death in 2012. That experience dramatically refocused his life and within the pages of that book Ron reveals how he achieved a much healthier life, ridding himself of Diabetes, Cancer and Heart Failure. Now Ron enjoys writing about many things including health topics, travel [he has circled the globe several times], adventure, culinary experiences and the world of performing art. Ron’s motto is “Live better, live longer and live stronger because it feels great and annoys others.” Contact the author.
Posts by Ron Irwin:
We all know about Neverland right? It is that happy mystical place where....
Liana is a psychologist, perhaps, in session with a rather mysterious woman. The....
From the warm and wild start of the Ring Master through each and....
Before I could get down to the serious business of writing this review....
Let’s get straight to the point here; this is a must see show....
Written by Paul Zindel in the late 1960’s And Miss Reardon Drinks a....
Currently at the intimate yet charming theatre known as Actors Workout Studio this....
The Broadway smash hit Motown the Musical is back on the road and....
The Group Rep has a long and glorious history of presenting shows in....
Folks, we have an epidemic. We all know at least a few people who....