- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Ron Irwin was born in Chicago, Illinois a long time ago. He served in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, became a trial lawyer, TV and radio host, CEO of a public company and once held an Emmy. He never won an Emmy he just held one. Ron has written and published twelve books. His most important book to date is “Live, Die, Live Again” in which Ron tells of his early life and his unexpected and very temporary death in 2012. That experience dramatically refocused his life and within the pages of that book Ron reveals how he achieved a much healthier life, ridding himself of Diabetes, Cancer and Heart Failure. Now Ron enjoys writing about many things including health topics, travel [he has circled the globe several times], adventure, culinary experiences and the world of performing art. Ron’s motto is “Live better, live longer and live stronger because it feels great and annoys others.” Contact the author.
Posts by Ron Irwin:
It is proven. Good food = long life. Or why I love cabbage.....
Four brothers of an extremely wealthy and privileged family gather in Japan for....
In 2015 I wrote my book Hell’s Bank, an in depth look into....
The setting is a pleasant British prep school where a small group of....
The show begins much as humanity is believed to have begun as cavemen....
There was once a very rough place in a very tough town. It....
To kick off its brand new and I will say dazzlingly facility in....
It is the Tony Award winning stage version of the 1951 multiple Oscar....
Probiotic sales have gone ballistic since they first gained a foothold in the....
The story is set in November of 1917. Elizabeth Gaesling [played by Melissa....