- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Ron Irwin was born in Chicago, Illinois a long time ago. He served in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, became a trial lawyer, TV and radio host, CEO of a public company and once held an Emmy. He never won an Emmy he just held one. Ron has written and published twelve books. His most important book to date is “Live, Die, Live Again” in which Ron tells of his early life and his unexpected and very temporary death in 2012. That experience dramatically refocused his life and within the pages of that book Ron reveals how he achieved a much healthier life, ridding himself of Diabetes, Cancer and Heart Failure. Now Ron enjoys writing about many things including health topics, travel [he has circled the globe several times], adventure, culinary experiences and the world of performing art. Ron’s motto is “Live better, live longer and live stronger because it feels great and annoys others.” Contact the author.
Posts by Ron Irwin:
The story is set in November of 1917. Elizabeth Gaesling [played by Melissa....
I am not bragging but I am saying that I have been blessed....
This is absolutely not a religious article but it truly does tell a....
A Wrinkle in Time was first launched as a science fantasy novel in....
The show begins in a University lecture hall where Professor Bertram Cates is....
Love Always is a collection of skits aka short plays reflecting upon the....
You know who I mean. You have been working so hard to lose....
To be great a restaurant must at the very minimum have outstanding food,....
We all know about Neverland right? It is that happy mystical place where....
Liana is a psychologist, perhaps, in session with a rather mysterious woman. The....