Las Vegas Archives - Los Angeles Post-ExaminerLos Angeles Post-Examiner

Fremont Street New Year’s Bash Promises to Be Spectacular

Anticipation is rising in Las Vegas as New Year’s Eve approaches. Fireworks are poised and people are putting on their party clothes for a night of fun in downtown Vegas on Fremont Street. Celebrating at Fremont Street is a fantasy […]

Fremont Street New Year’s Bash Promises to Be Spectacular

By

Anticipation is rising in Las Vegas as New Year’s Eve approaches. Fireworks are poised and people are putting on their party clothes for a night of fun in downtown Vegas on Fremont Street. Celebrating at Fremont Street is a fantasy […]

Continue Reading...

Las Vegas Massacre: Two years later and questions remain

LAS VEGAS — October 1, 2017 the worst mass shooting in modern America history occurred in Las Vegas, Nevada. In the aftermath, 58 Route 91 Harvest Music Festival attendees would

Joe Lombardo’s after-action report shows incompetence and negligence led to Las Vegas Massacre

LAS VEGAS — Hey Joe, I’m back again. Yes, it’s me, Doug Poppa, your favorite investigative journalist from your favorite online news publication, the Baltimore/Los Angeles Post-Examiner. Hold on

LVMPD SWAT officer describes breaching Vegas shooter’s door

LAS VEGAS — The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department released Wednesday the final batch of the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas Massacre records. Whether all the records in the possession

Las Vegas Massacre civil suit going to mediation

LAS VEGAS — California attorney Catherine Lombardo (no relation to Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo) one of several attorneys representing victims of the Las Vegas Massacre posted last week the

FBI concludes Las Vegas Massacre investigation saying shooter acted alone

LAS VEGAS — After a 16-month investigation into the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas Massacre, the FBI released a three-page summary report on their findings that says shooter Stephen

LVMPD Sheriff Joe Lombardo had trouble telling the truth about Las Vegas Massacre

Ten days after the worst mass shooting in modern American history that left 58 dead and almost 500 others wounded by gunfire, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo held his

Las Vegas Massacre mock juries rule against MGM Resorts International

LAS VEGAS — Three independent mock civil juries all ruled against MGM Resorts International and returned verdicts in favor of the victims of the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas

Las Vegas Massacre attorney slams MGMRI on radio show

LAS VEGAS — On Sunday, January 6, 2019, California attorney, Catherine Lombardo (no relation to Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo) one of the attorneys representing the victims of the

Brother of Jesus Campos says MGMRI is worried about leaks concerning Las Vegas Massacre

LAS VEGAS — Jorge Quintero, the brother of Mandalay Bay Hotel Security Officer Jesus Campos indicated in court documents that attorneys for MGM Resorts International, the owners of the Mandalay

HOME / ABOUT / CONTACT / JOIN THE TEAM / TERMS OF SERVICE / PRIVACY POLICY / COMMENT POLICY

Los Angeles Post-Examiner