- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Claudia is of Peruvian and Italian descent, having been born in a small town, in the North of Peru, South America. She was raised by her grandmother from an early age, living in poverty until Claudia’s mother brought her to America. She landed in Miami, FL and started her new life, playing high school basketball and eventually becoming a United States citizen. Claudia completed her education at Florida International University with a BA in Broadcast Journalism and became a model to supplement her income. Since graduating from FIU Claudia has worked with many of the Spanish Language broadcasting companies, including Telemundo, Univision and most recently Spanish Language channels on SiriusXM satellite radio and PasTV Deportes in Venezuela.She encourages you to follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
Posts by Claudia Gestro:
The Freeway Faceoff had its first game of the season Sunday when the....
For the first time since 2002, the Oakland Raiders could end the season....
For the 3-9 San Diego Chargers, the rest of the season is about....
It’s been a good week here at Chargers Park. After a dramatic win....
It’s been a long time coming for the San Diego Chargers; nearly two....
On Saturday the World Champion Chicago Blackhawks were here at Staples Center to....
Convention Center, Los Angeles: The Los Angeles Car Show is a big event....
For the Oakland Raiders, this is a very different season than their last....
Chargers Park, San Diego, CA: Half way through the season, the San Diego....
It almost felt inevitable the 2015 World Series would end here, with this....