- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Mia grew up in California, born to a French couple that met, fell in love and eloped to America. They never returned to France and lived out their days on a wine vineyard basking in the warm California sun. Growing up with their PDA’s and obvious love taught Mia to happily give and take love. Her parents perished together in a car accident on PCH when she was twenty-five leaving her alone in the world. It was at this time that Mia began putting her fantasies to paper.
Posts by Mia Duval:
It had been ninety degrees when they pulled out of the driveway before....