- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Tokoni grew up in Lagos, Nigeria and developed an interest in literature from an early age and began writing at the age of 10. Tokoni attended the International School of the University of Lagos and is currently at Bowen University, Nigeria studying Accounting. Tokoni is a novelist and poet and has previously written for the Huffington Post, Portsmouth Daily Times, Space Bar magazine, San Diego Free Press, Op-ed news, Collective Lifestyle Media, Grilslife.com, The Brooklyn Reader and Los Angeles Free Press. Her interests include languages, mythology and art.