- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- William Dahl is a recent graduate of The College of William and Mary, where he majored in Government and studied abroad in La Plata, Argentina. He has worked for community foundations in Argentina and Miami dedicated to community engagement and prosecution for human rights abuses. A native Virginian, he moved to Baltimore in 2013 to join a financial research firm, where he enjoys being able to write on the side.
Posts by Wills Dahl:
The condemnation from Republicans officials for Donald Trump over his proposal to ban....
Donald Trump is looking increasingly likely to win the Republican nomination in 2016....
One of the best things about Donald Trump’s commanding lead in polls for....
Hillary Clinton laid out a policy vision in her official campaign kickoff last week....
Barring an incredible upset this November, Virginia's Republican Party seems assured of holding....
In the fall of 2007 during her first run for president, Hillary Clinton....
Pictured above: The U.S. Senate’s current official portrait. (Wikipedia) For Senate Republicans, 47 is....
Senator Barbara Mikulski's surprise retirement announcement last week has thrown Maryland politics into....
From everything that’s been written about the Supreme Court’s hearing of the oral....
It seems inevitable that Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, will declare himself a candidate....