- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Jim is a life long resident of California and retired school teacher with 30 years in public education. Jim earned his BA in History from CSU Chico in 1981 and his MA in Education from Azusa Pacific University in 1994. He is also the author of Teaching The Teacher: Lessons Learned From Teaching. Jim considers himself an equal opportunity pain in the ass to any political party, group, or individual who looks to profit off of hypocrisy. When he is not pointing out the conflicting words and actions of our leaders, the NFL commissioner, or humans in general, he can be found riding his bike for hours on end while pondering his next article. Jim recently moved to Camarillo, CA after being convinced to join the witness protection program.
Posts by James Moore:
On Saturday, my TIME magazine arrived and I was happy to see that....
Most Americans would be happy to pay taxes if they felt they got....
If you need any proof of the death of our great nation and....
It occurs to me we live in a mad world. I don’t mean....
I hesitate to share my political thoughts with you. Not because of the....
One of the things I enjoy the most about president Trump is his....
People are posting stories in which they state San Francisco 49er quarterback Colin....
Lately, my head feels like a swimming pool of thoughts, many of which....
When I was in eighth grade, my soccer coaches selected me as the....
I usually wake up once during the night to use the bathroom. Lately,....