This is a Los Angeles Rams press release. Rams fans going to the game are strongly encouraged to read this information. Be sure to be in your seats by 12:30 p,m, for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
•••• •••• ••••• •••• ••••
The Rams will make their return to Los Angeles for the first regular season game in this region in 22 years when they host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday, September 18 at 1:05 PM PT at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The Rams Homecoming game will air on FOX 11/ KTTV in Los Angeles and also will be broadcast in English on ESPNLA 710 AM and100.3 FM The Sound, and in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 1330 AM.
- Limited parking is available in USC Campus lots (see attached map) on a first-come, first-served basis for $50.00.
- Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take Metro or Metrolink to the game.
- The NFL’s Clear Bag Policy is in effect and any bags brought to the game must be compliant.
- Fans should arrive early and be in their seats 30-minutes prior to kickoff for the Red Hot Chili Peppers performance.
- Visit www.therams.com/gamedayfor more information.
Below is more detailed information for guests attending games this season at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum:
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
USC Gameday Traffic Flow will be in effect for guests driving to the Coliseum. Please note, drivers may only make right turns onto streets around the Coliseum to enter parking lots.
Limited parking will be available in USC Campus lots PSA, PSB, PSD and the USC Parking Center on a first-come first-served basis for $50. Parking in Exposition Park lots are by permit only. (See attached maps)
Parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation. For people who “Go Metro on Game Day,” the Coliseum is easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC. More information can be found at https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/.
Metrolink is kicking off special train service to all Los Angeles Rams home games this season. For only $10 per round-trip, fans can ride the Rams Train to the game. The schedule and general information on these special trains can be found at www.metrolinktrains.com/Rams.
There is no tailgating on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities during Los Angeles Rams games.
Tailgating is allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 1, Lot 2, Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.). Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, the Visitor Parking Structure, South Park Dr., Martin Luther King Blvd., or Expo Center Dr.
In designated lots, tailgating is allowed only in individual parking spaces, in front or behind each vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access. The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited. A small canopy (not larger than 10’x10′) may be erected in front of or behind each vehicle only.
Full tailgating policies can be found here http://www.therams.com/events/parking.html.
The Rams Fan Fest is located on Christmas Tree Lane in Expo Park on the East side of the Coliseum and opens five hours prior to kickoff. Activities include the Cedars-Sinai Kids’ Zone, live pregame radio broadcast with 710 ESPN LA, opportunities to sign up and win exclusive Rams experiences, as well as Rams merchandise and concessions available for sale.
The Corona Extra Beach House at Gate 1 opens three hours prior to kickoff and offers premium beverage options and the chance to watch NFL RedZone, showing every touchdown from every game on Sunday mornings and afternoons. Fans must enter through Gates 1 or 28.
To ensure a safe gameday experience, the Los Angeles Rams, NFL and USC are working with city, state and federal agencies including the Los Angeles Police Department, Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, Los Angeles Fire Department, California Highway Patrol and the FBI, in addition to private security firms.
Gates open two hours prior to kickoff, excluding Gates 1 and 28 which open three hours prior to kickoff for fans who wish to visit the Corona Extra Beach House or Vivid Seats VIP Tailgate. For the safety of guests, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum has a no re-entry policy. If a guest exits the facility, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
New this season, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is introducing enhanced security elements for all events. Metal detectors have been installed at all gates and guests will be required to walk through them before entering the stadium.
The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for all games at the Coliseum this year. The Rams strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, but outlined below is what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official clear plastic tote bags are available at ramsfanshop.comor at Albertsons, Vons or Pavilions), or
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
For additional information, go to NFL.com/allclear.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events.
- Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
- Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
- Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Bringing prohibited items into the venue
- Throwing of items or liquids
- Entering the playing field or court at any time
- Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
- Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
- Resale of tickets at the venue
- Violation of state or local laws
- Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of the guests and/or persons using their tickets. Even if Season Ticket Members give away or sell their tickets to a game, the account holder is accountable for the actions of those using the tickets. Accounts can be forfeited partially or entirely for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
Failure to comply may result in ejection or arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel. For assistance, call or text 213-263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Will Call is located outside Gate 4 and will open four hours prior to kickoff and closes after halftime. Will Call tickets can only be claimed by the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. Valid photo I.D. is required. Additionally at Will Call, fans may purchase tickets to future Rams games at if available.
The Ticket Office for guests to resolve ticket issues is located at Gate 29.
September 25 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
October 2 at Arizona Cardinals
October 9 at home against the Buffalo Bills
October 16 at the at Detroit Lions
October 23 against the New York Giants in London, England
November 6 at home against the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers
November 13 at New York Jets
November 20 at home against the Miami Dolphins
November 27 at New Orleans Saints
December 4 at New England Patriots
December 11 at home against the Atlanta Falcons
December 15 at Seattle Seahawks for a Thursday game
December 24 at home against the San Francisco 49ers for a Saturday game (Christmas Eve)
January 1, 2017 at home against the Arizona Cardinals
Photos by Claudia Gestro