Please read user agreement (as of Nov. 11, 2013) before using our website. By continuing to use Los Angeles Post-Examiner you agree to abide by the conditions of this agreement.
*The Los Angeles Post-Examiner is owned by the Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC. Our product for both websites is produced in Maryland. The Los Angeles Post-Examiner website is financially supported via Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC. (BPE) BPE owns several domains, the LosAngelesPostExamine.com is one of them.
For inquiries please contact the BaltimorePostExaminer.com where the majority of our work is based because we are a Maryland-based company. We are not a California-based company. We filed taxes in the state of Maryland.
© Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC 2012-2022. All Rights Reserved. Federal Employer Identification Number: 45-460-1898.
Posting guidance and contractual agreement:
1. Glad to have you aboard the LosAngelesPostexaminer.com. By using and providing content to our website, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. The website is free at this time. We reserves the right to charge for access in the future. In such event, we will notify you in advance, and give you an opportunity to subscribe. We reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement or to modify any features at any time. By registering for this service and/or continuing to use this product after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
2. You represent that you have read and agree to abide by rules and regulations.
3. Our content is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements are also copyrighted works. By providing, submitting and posting content on this website, a user is giving us the right to edit and publish content, display such content and its affiliated publications and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional purposes. Any decision on taking down content will be strictly up to the founder of Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC.
4. (a) We are more than happy to see work reprinted and republished as long as credit is provided and a link is provided to promote the website. Seek us out for permission at BaltimorePostExaminer@gmail.com. In some cases, a fee may be associated with reprinting some material, including photographs and videos. The musicians and songwriters own the rights to the music and lyrics on the site. You must get their permission to use their work. The same holds true for the poets, serial novelists, and fiction writers and bloggers. Writers are to promote their content on our site and not promote to a personal blog. Personal blogs are fine as long as the articles provide a link to the website. Content must be published on here first prior to posting on a blog.
(b) A third party can not use material on this website to advertise or promote products without written permission from BPE or the author of the published work.
(c) Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC removes the allegedly infringing materials, Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC removed or disabled access to the materials. Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC designated Copyright Agent is:
5. You will be responsible for all charges incurred while your account is being used, if any, including charges for any goods or services. You are also responsible for all statements made or materials posted under your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or materials. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this agreement.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC, and their partners and contributors against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement.
7. This website is available “as is.” We do not guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be omissions, and inaccuracies through this website We are not responsible for third-party products or services that may be linked to this website, or for products that may be advertised by third parties . We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on the website. We intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or other destructive materials to this Service, but we can’t guarantee or warrant that materials downloaded from this website do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this website and any materials available through this website, you do so solely at your own risk.
8. Baltimore Post-Examiner LLC and their partners, employees, and contributors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies . Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this service.