- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- I started to write because I developed laryngitis and needed to communicate or burst. It’s true. However, once I discovered the written word, I fell in love. I edited and wrote for my college newspaper and wrote articles for various journals after that. I am still working on the great American novel but I have yet to find the one among many starts I want to finish. Above all, I am fascinated with the world and the people in it. I have a dog who sincerely believes he should write instead of me but I steadfastly refuse to show him how to use the keyboard partly because of writer neurosis and partly because I hate his style.
Posts by Cici:
The USO in Nevada works hard to show the men and women of....
Photo above: Wayne Newton performing with General Tommy Franks in Iraq, June 2003.....
The Divine Miss M is back on stage and belting out songs the....
Vegas is ready for a party with about 330,000 partygoers in town for....
Hooters is spreading its wings, according to senior management for Hooters America, and....
Is Las Vegas set to celebrate Earth Day all year long? This may....
Las Vegas Welcomes LGBT Couples Same-sex couples are already flocking to Las Vegas, the....
Are you one of those people who cannot get enough of Halloween and....
... and it’s coming for you. Las Vegas always has the best bashes in the....
Las Vegas loves spectacles and what is better than shock rock. The extraordinary....