- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Martin Sieff is a former senior foreign correspondent for The Washington Times and former Managing Editor, International Affairs for United Press International. Mr. Sieff is the author of "That Should Still Be Us: How Thomas Friedman's Flat World Myths Are Keeping Us Flat on Our Backs" (Wiley 2012) and "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Middle East" (Regnery, 2008). He has received three Pulitzer Prize nominations for international reporting.
Posts by Martin Sieff:
Donald Trump’s 11-month sweep through the Old Guard in of the Republican Party....
Something very fundamental and strange has happened to the geography of American politics. It....
In my previous column I listed six reasons why Senator Bernie Sanders of....
These are some of the things Senator Bernie Sanders said in his speech....
In these ludicrous days of the seniority of the American Republic, the mind-numbing....
Suddenly, the secret supporters of Donald Trump or so they claim, are crawling....
Bernie Sanders has reason to feel good heading into Tuesday’s primary elections. Not....
Mitt Romney and John McCain, both resoundingly rejected by the American people in....
Saturday was a good day for Ted Cruz, less so for Donald Trump,....
New Hampshire and Iowa have done their job. Half a dozen Republican candidates....